HALLOWEEN.

Thursday, October 12, 2017




Can you believe that its October already? This is my far my favorite month! Seriously, I love all the crunchy leaves, crisp air, and pumpkins! Life has been super busy so we haven't had a chance to make it to the pumpkin patch, but we will one of these days! I put together this cute cat inspired/halloween round up of my favorite halloween inspired items! This year I'm going to add a few books and jammies to charlie's treat basket, because i'm not sure she will grasp the idea of a bag full of candy yet, and while I'd love to eat the entire bag... let's just say the candy will be going with dad to work! We have our first halloween trick or treat this weekend + a costume contest! Stay tune, for our unicorn costume, it's a fun one! 

With the temp dropping I luckily found a cute knitted unicorn sweater for her to wear over her leotard, because 66 degrees is too chilly for just a leotard. How are you guys prepping your house for Halloween this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment