DIY Playhouse.

Thursday, August 17, 2017




plans + details are over here at Destination Nursery

I promised that I would share Charlies playhouse that we worked on off an on this summer! This was a fun summer project for my husband and I, Charlie watched the progress of the house but never really picked up on it unto we were done & moved her kitchen in! She absolutely loved it! We decided to build her a playhouse instead of buying one, for bigger space + if we bought a kit we would have ended up painting the entire inside. So we built!

And I promised I would share the plan + materials list which you can find over at Destination Nursery website, plus I shared what we decided to buy + what we DIY'd, We turned an old night stand that was given to me by a co-worker, modified it a bit and turned it into a mini kitchenette. Plus you'll have to see the peg board my husband made Charlie, she adores it!

If I could do it all over again, I would probably make it a BIT bigger, but our house is located on a corner lot, so we are a little limited on space since we don't exactly have a backyard. I would make it 5x7, this way she could go into a little more, but I'm sure in a few years shell be over the kitchenette so we can add a table instead!

If you're up for a fun DIY project with your hubby I recommend building a playhouse, but there's just something so rewarding doing it yourselves! Head over to here for the plans to print out + material list.

No comments:

Post a Comment