Sunshine and Springtime!

Thursday, April 13, 2017







We anxiously awaited spring for WEEKS, and finally it came! It just snuck up on us so quickly! I love this season because everything is blooming, and we spend most our evenings outdoor, eating, playing, painting, planting! I just wanted to share a little photo of last year and one from this year. Our neighbors magnolia tree bloomed, and we had to recreate last years photo, well as best we could! My sweet charlie girl, is 22 lbs heavier, which made it hard for mike to lift her up, but he managed, he's such a good sport. 

Here's last years photo 4 months old! 


This year! 16 months old, a lots of sass, fun, and she is quite adventurous!


And I might add we are up to our usual 47 projects, but seriously, we are working out outside and if you haven't checked out my outdoors board on pinterest, follow along, because I have goals of my outside looking like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment